Movie Quotes: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

"He's not quite clear on the concept that growing up. But anyway, this is about me not Rowley".
I almost figured that they can make a movie
about my life. But I didn't think 
they'd stop the story here.
Greg

But this is serious. 
Who wants to see a movie about a kid,
who is stuck in middle school 
with a bunch of morons?
Greg

If you're as discriminating as I, 
it can be tough to figure out
where to seat in your first day of middle school.
Greg

One bad move and your stuck next to some idiot for the rest of the year.
Greg

The cafeteria possibly the cruelest place on earth.
Greg

The only chance that you have make it, into your year book,
is when they dedicate it to your memory.
Rodrick

Thanks, but I can't be on the paper because i'mna be in the paper a lot.
So that would be a conflict giving trust.
Greg

Thank you Rodrick for those words of motivational ways to look,
perhaps better way to look at it,
is that his chance to learn to excel on something.
Frank

"It's awesome to be me."

I don't know about anyone else, 
but I know what I wanted to be.
It is awesome to be me.
Greg

No, no, no, you look like one of the seven dwarfs.
You only needed one strap, one strap is cool.
Greg

But there's two straps.
Why are they put on two straps,
if they only supposed to use one?
Rowley

Because the guys that made backpacks aren't cool.
If they were cool, they did it one strap.
Like that cool one strap guys do.
You know what's one strap?... Electric guitars.
Greg

Just remember. Great power is great responsibility.
Teacher

Well, I'm kinda in a tough situation.
I know something. 
And if I tell the truth about it,
they could hurt somebody. 
But if I don't,
it could hurt somebody else.
Greg

Well you have to trust your guide and try to do the right thing.
Because it's our choices that made us who we are.
Susan

Don't call me. 
Don't come by my house. 
We're done.
Rowley

No comments: