Movie Quotes: LOL


Speaking of forever, 
that's how long Kyle and I are friends. 
I hope we all stay that way.

Anyway, here we are just goin' with the flow.

Tryin' to love, live, and laugh out loud, 
which is nice because my name is Lola
but everyone's call me LOL.
- Lola

Oh my God, he is so gorgeous it hurts.

- Emily

Okay, just because you were with her,

doesn't mean like he was with her.
It doesn't mean anything. Okay.
- Roman

Friendship is not that easy to churn into love.

- Lola

I can't believe I screw things up this bad.

Why can't I rewind in real life? 
What a mess.
- Lola

Would loved for us to stop fighting over nothing.

- Allen

You know what? 
You are the best thing in my life 
and you were also the worst.
- Anne

Once is a coincident. 

Twice.. I'm gonna have to call it fate.
- James

It's good to eat when you're upset.

- Granny

She's just always shows up, everywhere.

She's like a bad dream.
She's can't wake up from it.. Jesus. 
- Emily

I am so confused, 

I don't even know what to believe.
- Anne

It's so good to love someone so much it hurts.

I don't know how people survived this.
Honestly, I don't.
- Lola

Dear Ma,


I'm sorry if what you red on my journal 

made you felt differently about me.
But the truth is, 
I wanted to tell you everything in there, 
but, I was scared.
Scared of what you think of me, 
and scared that you blame yourself, 
which you shouldn't.

I know I've been a roll handful this year 

and I have appreciated your love.

Since I left, I'm not crying because I am sad,

it's because I made you sad, 
and you so don't deserved it.
I know we're just both comin' from our own sides 
but maybe we could meet in the middle.
I miss you so much it hurts.

Love,

Lola

I guess what I've learned this year.. 

is that you can pretend to be anyone you want,
But when it comes to love, 
I mean real love... the best thing, 
is just be your self. 
- Lola

Truth is.. 
me and mom aren't so different.

After all these, 
we're finally ready to let each other grow up
and it's nice to know, 
no matter what happens...
we'll always be there for each other.

The end... LOL (Lots of Love)

No comments: