Movie Quotes: Waiting For Forever

If you ask me
there's a moment everybody's life
when you're helpless,
just helpless
with hope and trust.

And then something happens,
something too big to understand,
and then everything changes forever.

If you ask me start out with good news
so pure and clear
and you don't even know its there,
because that's the way it is
when you don't know anything.
And then, moments begins to arrive.
- Will

I don't remember talking.
I don't remember leading or following.
It was like we're inside of something bigger,
that move just around until care of us
don't need to think about anything
except fine on a swing or running free.
- Will

It's so weird.
I don't know.
I was little,
suddenly I am not little.
- Emma

It doesn't matter.
It's just being around where she might be,
that's plain.
- Will

If you don't like what you did then,
tell the person you hurt that you're sorry.
What else can you do?
- Will

I'm imagining a day were I get up
and I know that I will not see you
because you're far away.
Okay, I will not see you.
No chance.
Will not.

And now, now I'm imagining a day when I get up
and I know that I might see you.
Okay might, could, maybe...
Of those two days,
That's the day I want.
That's the day I choose.
- Will 

Jokes have punchlines.
- Emma

Life is not simple. Life is not easy.
- Emma

I'm gonna stay for however long it takes.
I'm so sorry Aaron,
but this is just how it's gonna be.
- Emma

3 comments:

nunez_21 said...

omg i freakin' love that movie

Unknown said...

I love this movie, and its quotes. thanks for sharing them!!

Sofi Olivera said...

Thank you! I love that movie *_*