Movie Quotes: Something Borrowed

See what happens when you sleep 
with people you don't love?
- Rachel

The capacity to be pleasure, only increases with age.


Trust me.
- Marcus

It is us against the world.

- Darcy

You are my best friend is the understatement of the century.

You're the sister I never had.
You're sometimes the mother I often need.

The reason why I can't stumble so furiously into adventures, 
because she's always there.
She is always, always there.
- Darcy

Ah, there's an old maid in the window let's get her a cab.

- Rachel

If people fell in love based on their similarities, 

then two of you would be couple.
- Darcy

I can't stop thinkin' about you, 

and I don't know what to do.
- Dex

He makes you the person you want to be,

instead of the person you are, and that, 
the idea of life without him is, 
not only unbearable, it's unimaginable.
- Rachel

Yeah, maybe I am. 

But I'm the only a**hole here who gives a sh*t about you.
- Ethan

No comments: