Movie Quotes: How Do You Know


Oh, my Lord what has the become of me? 
I have lost my ability to smile at bastards.
I still got it.
- Coach Sally

Today I... 
It was nice to see your face, 
for a minute it settles me down.
- George

Don't judge anybody else until you checked yourself out, 
that you were lucky if it's your fault 
because you can check the situation.
- Lisa

Accept the enormity.
Give up illusions of containment
to the hardest fact of all is that, 
no matter what the outcome. 
It is unlikely that you can never again
be the person you have been until now.
Ron

Courage is mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
Sticky Note

Obstacles are what you see, when you lose sight of your goal.
Sticky Note

Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
Sticky Note

Do what you can
---------------
Where you are
--------------
With what you have
Sticky Note

Drinking too much, two nights in a row would be a real mistake.
- George

I follow my father's rule in drinking: 
"Never drink to feel better, 
only drink to feel even better."
- Lisa

Yes.  I'd say figure out what you want, and learn how to ask for it.
- Psychologist

You are tougher than you think you are.
- Psychologist

I think I'm in love with somebody, when I wear condom with the other girls.
- Ryan

I'm doing the best thing you taught me. 
Don't do anything halfway unless
you willing to be half happy.
Lisa

You don't make like important decisions when you are mush.
It's too dangerous. You fight low esteem. 
You don't give it a will.
- Coach Sally

Optimism is sanity for me right now.
- George

Ah, what am I doing?
Stay honest with yourself when you know you're making a mistake,
and not wither might be a take away.

I'm gonna get drunk because I am too lame, to stand how I feel.
- Lisa

I don't know if I have what it takes, for everybody's regular plan.
I've never felt like that, that love like, like the guy is the whole deal like, 
like to be honest the baby thing, never, never.

I'm just good at this one thing you know, 
and when I hear girls talking about how in love they are, 
and or how the baby is everything. I think they're pretending.
- Lisa

Tonight, you've done me a great turn. 
You've given me a temporary amnesia.
- George

Okay, what else do I do here?
Please come back! 
You know that's giant for me to say. 
I don't know that I'll do great, 
but I know that I can do better.
Whew! whew! This is breakthrough stuff for me here.
- Manny

Did you ever wished, 
that you could delete everything you said,
as soon as you'd finished saying it?
- Lisa

So I have kept this for a long time, 

as proof that we're all just one small adjustment away, 
from making our lives work.
- George

No comments: