Movie Quotes: The Vow

The thing is each one of us,
is the sum total of every moment 
that we ever experience, 
with all the people we've ever known.

And it's these moments 
that become our history.
Like our own personal of 
greatest hits of memories.
We play and replay in our minds,
over and over again.
Leo

I vow to help you love life. 
To always hold you with tenderness,
and to have the patience that love demands.
To speak when words are needed,
and to share the silence when they're not.
To agree, to disagree, on red velvet cake.
And to live within warmth of your heart,
and always call it home.
Paige

Only you Paige can dump a guy,
and come back into man answers.
Jeremy

I'm tryin' to help you,
but I'm not your punching bag
when do we speak to each other like this?
This is hard for me too, Paige.
Leo

Can I at least give you an akward hug?
Leo

Listen when it comes to the brain, nothing is normal.
Because no tumor brain injuries are the same.
Dr. Fishman

Dr. FishmanPaige, do you wanna regain your memory?
Paige: Yes.
Dr. Fishman: Because some patients fear when their memories comes back,
some of their memory comes to drama but mercifully 
that's not really the case.
Paige: Oh, no, that's not it. 
I'm, I'm not afraid of the accident. 
Dr. Fishman: So what are you afraid of?
Paige: Ah.. I guess, I just, I don't know.
It's.. and what if I don't like the life that I had?
Or what if I like it too much? 
I, I just don't know.
Dr. Fishman: I only did one psych cross stations
so this maybe terrible advice.
But I think you have to try and fill in the holes.
You can still decide you wanna different life.
But if you don't at least, open yourself up to
remembering 'em for eligibility fear of your own past.

Girl in Studio: Wow! You looked different.
Leo: Yeah uh going for kanye kinda thing.
Girl in Studio: I'm gonna say for Michael Bubble,
but whatever, so good.

Leo: So, I'mna be in the knot for a while.
Girl in Studio: Sounds really good Mickey.
Ah, let's just take it from top, or the middle, or wherever.
You know what, people come here to work with you, okay?
I'm doing my best but you gotta be here.
Leo: I know but Paige is in like forcin' her family.
It's where I gonna be. 
I gonna make my wife fall in love with me again.

Paige: Are you try'na make me diabetic or just fat?
Leo: No!

LeoPaige, wait!
Paige: What the hell were you thinking?
Leo: I don't know that's a really good question!
Because I've been drivin' myself insane.
Makin' a complete ass of myself.
Tryin' literally everything possible to try to save what we had.
And you've been throwing yourself to Jeremy!
Paige: That's not fair!
Leo: That's not fair!
I see the way you look at him.
I know.. because.. you used to look at me that way.
PaigeLeo...
Leo: No, you just, you just taught me bein' realistic. 
Your memories are not coming back.
The fact, I'm still this stranger.
Paige: I'm not tryin' to hurt you.
I'm just... I'm so tired of disappointing you.
Leo: I know.
Paige: I'm so sorry.
Leo: I apologize to Gwen and Bryan.
Paige: Oh, God, no it's fine.
Wedding disasters have a way of turning into a great stories.
Eventually.
Leo: How d'you look the girl you love and, 
tell yourself it's time to walk away?
PaigeLeo... I hope one day I can love the way that you love me.
Leo: You'll forget it at once, you'll do it again.

Girl in Studio: Sh*t, you're here not there. Are you okay?
Leo: I don't. It's over. I give up.
Girl in Studio: You never give up, Leo.
Leo: No, if we're meant to be together, 
we would, be together.

I just thinkin' about the first time 
we went to that Greek restaurant in corner.
There was this big banner sayin', "no certain soup."
I just, go on and on about, all that, 
obstacles that that the owner must've overcome
to Jesus lifelong dream servants soup. 
And then, and what else, finished, 
she hasn't say anything for a few seconds, 
she, she's a, she's a sort of a failed it.
And I was told her myself, I love you.
And she's all in there, 
she's first time she had said and I didn't want to respond, 
it's just that I want to keep hearin' it.

A few weeks after we met, 
unlike other two weeks to fall in love with me before.

She hasn't love me.
Leo

I chose to stay with him for all the things that he had done right,
and not to leave for the one thing that he done wrong.
I chose to forgive him.
Rita

A moment of impact.

A moment of impact almost a potential for change
as ripple effects far beyond what we can predict.  
Sending some particles crashin' together,
and makin' them closer than before.

While sending others, spending of into great ventures. 
An ending you've never thought you'll find them.
You see that's that's the thing about moments like this.
You can no matter how hard you try, 
control how they're gonna affect you.
You just gonna let it that impart where did they met,
and wait, until the next collision.
Leo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. I just watched this movie earlier and fell in love with it. Reading these quotes and remembering the scenes made me love it even more. <3

LeoS said...

I think that the quote that Paige's mom said was "I chose to stay with him for all the things that he had done right,
and not to LEAVE for the one thing that he done wrong.
I chose to forgive him."

Admin said...

LeoS - Stand corrected, thanks!

Unknown said...

Where is Leo's wedding vow?

Unknown said...

Leo: You'll forget it at once, you'll do it again.

I think it should be

You figured it out once. You'll do it again