Movie Quotes: Letters To Juliet

Husbands are like wine,
they take a long time to mature.
- Donatela

I'm sorry but I didn't know true love has expiration date.
- Sophie

How was it without me?
Empty? Half empty?
Completely empty?
- Victor

Juliet, is there anything worst than a man?
- Letters to Juliet

I honestly think she has no interest in meeting
a woman that can manage to jam,
Oh, my God and awesome in the same sentence.
- Charlie

Because you don't have romantic bones in your body.
- Donatela

Charlie: Forgive me, where are my manners?
Sophie: You know I've been wondering that since I met you.
Charlie: Guess well I, I don't know what it is
but you seem to bring out the very worst in me.
Sophie: Somehow it's my fault.
Charlie: All of these are your fault.

Sophie: Do you believed in destiny?
Charlie: Do you?
Sophie: Yes, I guess so.
I think it's destiny that I'm here right now.. with Claire.
Charlie: Of course with Claire.

True love has no expiration date.
- Sophie

If I found the love of my life,
I'm gonna stand there like an idiot.
Whispering to God,
I'm just grabbed from that blast of balcony then be done with it.
- Charlie

Here is to all our loved ones wherever they're maybe.
- Claire

My dear Claire, you have told me you lost your jack,
and you know I lost my rose.
But destiny wants us to meet again.
- Lorenzo

No, when we speaking about love, is never too late.
- Lorenzo

How many surface do you think there are on this planet?
Don't wait 50 years like I do.
Go, go, go.
- Claire

I love you who you are, but I've changed.
- Sophie

I should have realized it sooner,
but I didn't or I guess maybe I couldn't but.
- Sophie

But it's too late, it's clearly too late.
- Juliet

I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you.
- Charlie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for these quotes! :)

Unknown said...

Great :)