Movie Quotes: A Little Bit Of Heaven

If you're thinking this is what I wanted in life, 
you know the whole matrimonial 
and eternal fairy tale, 
you're wrong! 

It's not for me and that's okay, 

because this idea that 
you've to fall in love, 
in order to live happily ever after.. 
is just not true.
- Marley

Marley: I don't know, I don't, know what I want.
Whoopi: You know, you just don't want to admit it.
But I'm pretty sure Marley
you could give it some thought, 
you can figure it out.
Let's face it, dying isn't an option.
- Marley

Your butt is your business.

- Sarah

Marley: I'm really fun!

Dr. Julianne: How could I say no to that? Right.

You know that shop till you drop is only an expression right?

Dr. Julianne

Okay, where besides your life, and general hospital, 

do doctors look like that? 
I mean, come on!
- Sarah

Great romances in history end in death.

Romeo and Juliet, JFK and Jackie, Siegfried and Froi.
- Vinnie

Marley: As I haven't found the right guy yet.

Vinnie: Oh sh*t, who wouldn't want a girl like you?
You, are just afraid to let them in 
because if you do and they reject you
it is the worst than death.

Marley: Will you help me plan my funeral?

Marley's mom: Sure.
Marley: 'Cause I don't want it to be some somber affair,
I want it to be a celebration, 
I want to put the F U N back in funeral.

You know some people have a hard time 

opening up about their feelings.
- Dr. Julianne

So... that's my story.

I had some pretty amazing friends, and 
I include in that group even though my whole life
I blamed them for, well, everything.
But the truth is, I was afraid. 
I was afraid to trust and forgive.
I was scared I wasn't enough, but I was.
- Marley

What I wouldn't give to experience just one more time,
to feel that incredible sensation.
He looked at me, and I felt, alive.
- Marley

No comments: