Movie Quotes: When In Rome

You know what?
You're not exactly a role model,
when it comes to relationships.
- Joan 

Okay, maybe not.
But that is because I have a relationship with my job.
I love my job.
And when I find the guy that I like

more than my job
that's how I know that he is the one.
- Beth

Okay, so basically.
All you need is a male version of yourself.
- Joan

You refuse to fall in love and I can't stop.
- Beth's Father 

I know you don't, Nick
I know probably it never will.
But it's not real
and it's never gonna be real.
- Beth

The whole point of love is
to put someone else's needs above your own.
Maybe that's why I'm here.
Maybe that's why we're all here.
- Al

But if I take his love against his will,
that's not love at all.
- Beth

Nick, there's something I want to tell you.
Even though it won't work after tonight,
I wanna thank you for making me believe in love again.
Even if it wasn't real for you,
it was very real for me.
- Beth

The only spell that I'm under, is yours.
- Nick

Honey, you cannot learn from my mistakes.
You gonna have to go out there and make your own.
You can get your heart broken, or,
you can have the greatest love affair,
the world has ever known.
But you'll not gonna know, unless you try.
- Beth's Father

4 comments:

Leveta Lindley said...

"Pick a card and I'll show you my heart." "If I pick a card will you stop stealing my watch?" "Probably." "OK!" "Take a good look. Don't show it to me." "Wasn't gonna!" "Now place it back in the deck. Ready everyone?" "That' not my card!" "I know, because the Joker is me; a fool for love!"

Leveta Lindley said...

"Now I remember; I never had the guts to perform in public until I wanted to do it for you. I guess I just needed a muse."

Admin said...

Leveta - Thanks for the additional quotes :)

Unknown said...

What is the quote that Beth is talking to Nick about being in love but always getting hurt. The one before they kiss