Movie Quotes: Daydream Nation


I don't know why the idea came to me
when it did, but I instantly knew I
would make life more interesting.

Do we all wanna be somebody different 
sometimes, someone smarter and sexier, 
and bolder than we really are, 
or maybe I just looked and saw someone 
as lonely as me?
- Caroline

My mom's once told me that if you ever want to make a man happy, 
flatter his manity, tell him he is handsome.
- Caroline

If fated to be with the girl, you got to fight for her.

If you believe in love, you have to believe with fate. 
Trust me okay, I think about this shit all the time.
- Thurston's friend

After that I rode out to the old satellite dish where I sat, 
and pondered returns of faith that brought me 
to such a reprehensible place in life.
- Caroline

I mean you can never really tell what's good until later anyway. 

Until you look back and think about things,
and you have time to grow into your mind.

But sometimes you make a choice in that moment, 
and you know in your heart it's going to change everything.

People will tell you nothing matters the whole world 
will about end soon anyway,
but those people look the life in wrong way.
I mean, things don't need to last forever to be perfect.
- Caroline

No comments: