Movie Quotes: Raising Helen

You meet the nice guy.
You get married and
you get to experience
the miracle of life.
- Aunt Jenny

I am only available at 8:30 to 9:30 in the morning,
'cause I have a life.
- Landlord

I just hate being hated.
- Helen

Hey, nobody resettle that it was gonna be easy.
- Pastor Dan

You know what I missed,
you don't always count it.
He called it 'the give me benefit of the dark'.
- Henry

The only thing sadder than
them not being here
is knowing that by not being here,
you're not doing what you love.
- Helen

You listen to me.
If you ever so much as blink in her direction again,
I can and will, bury you,
so far on the ground,
that the heat from the earth core
will insiderate your sorry a**!
Do you understand me?
By the way, you're not a bad person.
But this is very bad behavior,
very bad behavior.
- Aunt Jenny

I'm not a mom. I'm not a girlfriend material.
I'm not brave. I'm not anything you need.
- Helen

Fashion and family do not mix,
but you know there can be exceptions.
- Dominique

I just couldn't stand the idea of
you losing something else,
you cared so much about.
- Helen

It's not over, until the fat lady swings.
- Jenny

You must know from experience that
when it comes to picking somebody else
to raise your kids, no one seems right,
no one is you, and so you chose someone
who is most likely you.
Someone that will give the kids
a taste of their real mom,
the mom they lost and
they really got to know.
- Jasmine

I know sometimes she messes things up,
and makes a big mistakes, on the other way,
she also makes big come backs.
- Jasmine

The bunny goes around the tree and into the bow.
- Jasmine

No comments: