Movie Quotes: Café

Why you gonna degrade people? 
Is that make you feel better about yourself? 
Like you're so much smarter than anybody else.
- Glenn's girlfriend

There's nothing wrong with strange
normal is boring, I think.
Sally, Movie Woman 

No, I never been far too courageous.
- Movie Man


Don't you ever feel like you're just wasting your time Ms. J?
Like there's a billion tiny holes and everything
nothing you can do to stop 'em all?
- Tommy

This is my business. 
It's not for fun, it's not a game, it's a matter o' life and death.
Do you know what that means Tommy
Life or death.
- Glenn

Chances are we never would've seen each other again
and what are the chances now?
- Sally

Uhm... I don't know, he look set but you can't really trust first impression.
- Claire

I know you got a pretty twisted sense of humor.
- Craig, Avatar

When you'd already know the way but you choose to do the right thing 
there's nothing more gratifying to me than that.
- Elly

You know. . . problem with this uniform
I can't just do whatever I want.
Like right now
I really wanna take you outside and beat your ass 
but I can't.
- Cop


Elly: You know what I'd do.
Craig: Yeah, I guess I do know what you'd do.
Elly: I will create a virtual world, filled with beauty and opportunity, 
and everyone and everything in that world, 
where all could let not be one, before they used to none.
Craig: Why would you do that?
Elly: So that there could own effort and striving, 
every element in that world. 
Could overcome the batteries that would divide them, 
and they perform us incredible strong and vital bond. 
They could never been conceived of
for the pain and for the opportune exist. 
There's no more brilliant light 
than not which follows in complete darkness.
Craig: I think I'm gonna stick with the mermaid thing.

No comments: