Movie Quotes: Restless

That is how to transform into your true power self.
By taking responsibility for your perception, 
so that you are not the victim 
of the events in your life. 
That the events of your life 
are the creation of what you perceived them to be.


This is how you become the god 
or goddess of your own personal universe.
- Rachel, (Book)


Just happy not to be dead I guess.
- Annabelle


And everybody can just really pig out.
I mean that's what people do when they're upset anyway, right.
Annabelle


Fine. 
Good. 
I don't need to die in anybody's arms. . . it'd be sadder alone.
Annabelle


You know... you have so little time to say the things you mean.
You have so little time, for anything.
- Hiroshi, Ghost

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanksssss!

Admin said...

heysinister your welcome :)

Holly said...

Makes me want to read the book and watch the movie! Glad I somehow found your blog. It's one of a kind.

Admin said...

Thank you so Holly! :)

Gabriel said...

This movie is so beautiful and peaceful. But there is something that I really researched about but I didn't found anything: from what book Rachel took the quote? Someone can tell this to me? It's a great quote and a great teaching.
Oh... Awesome blog!