Movie Quotes: Katy Perry: Part of Me

Katy tells us that, "it's OKAY to standout."
- Melanie

You made me think that being weird is OKAY.
- Razaele

..and it's OKAY to be DIFFERENT and UNIQUE 
and it's okay to express yourself.
- Zachary

Have fun and you can't take it too seriously.
Just like it's impossible.
- Skyler 

Since I was nine, my dream is always been the same,
to be on stage, like a glittering custome,
and to hear thousands of people sing along with me.
This moment is my childhood dream.. come true.
- Katy

My goal when I'm playing shows, is super simple.
it's just to make people smile, and to enjoy themselves.
To have like a heart full of hope, and happiness,
and to leave that show with just 
kind of like shimmer in their eyes.
- Katy

The whole time she just kept sayin' 
I just wanna be the first Katy Perry,
I don't wanna be the next anybody,
I just wanna be the first Katy.
- Angelica Cob-Baehler

A baby can't have a baby, and I'm still a baby.
- Katy

Being in love is the dream and then the reality of making it work,
with the marriage is not like the movies.
There's a lot more compromise, a lot more sacrifice.
You know where else just does don't work.
- Katy

You have two options:
You can cancel the show,
or you can do your best.
-

The bad that comes along with the good is a journey.
- Katy

Mind you, I already have a brilliant life.
All I need to do is like remind myself that I have it.
- Katy

Just stay strong and stay with your vision.
- Xavier

No comments: