Movie Quote: Little Miss Sunshine

There are two kinds of people in this world,
winners and losers.
Inside each and every one of you,
at the very core of your being,
is a winner waiting to be awakened,
and unleashed upon the world.

No hesitating. No complaining. No excuses.
I want you to go out in the world,
and I want you to be winners!
- Richard


What? You don't talk anymore?
Why not? You can talk.
You just choose not to?
Is that Nietzsche?

You don't speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche.
Far out.
- Frank

No. What happened was I was a bit upset...
so I said things that I shouldn't have said...
and I did some things that I shouldn't have done...
Frank

Luck is the name losers give to their own failings.
It's about wanting to win, willing yourself to win.
You've got to want it badder than anybody else.
- Richard

I like a woman with meat on her bone.
- Grandpa

I just want you to understand...
it's okay to be skinny, and it's okay to be fat, 
if that's what you want to be.
Whatever you want, it's okay.
- Sheryl

Whatever happens, you tried to do something on your own,
which is more than most people ever do, 
and I include myself in that category.
You took a big chance. 
That took guts and I'm proud of you.
- Grandpa

A real loser is somebody that's so afraid of not winning they don't even try.
- Grandpa

If I wanna fly, I'll find a way to fly.
You do what you love, and f*ck the rest!
- Dwayne

No comments: