Movie Quotes: Stick It

"This isn't the first time I've been out with law enforcement. 
We're kinda had this ongoing flirtation.
We've been on some dates, broken up, 
got back together.
But honestly until now, 
I haven't been ready for anything steady. 
But, you know people changed, 
and I felt like maybe I was ready.. 
for more serious.. courtship.
Meet the court."
- Haley

Poot: You catch that?

Frank: What? That I'm totally her favorite?
Poot: Dude, why'd you always gonna bite my moment?
It taste good?
Frank: <Slurp> Delicious! 

Anybody home? Anybody care!?

- Haley

"VGA otherwise known as the Vickerman Gymnastics Academy.

There's only one thing worst than having no control over your life.
It's being forced to live it with people who hate you
and I was suddenly appealing in the middle of an 'I hate you sandwich.'
Meet the bread.
Burt Vickerman used to whip up the best gymnasts of West of the Mississippi, 
that is, until the gym start to producing more injuries than champions.
We never met and I've been hoping to keep it that way."
- Haley

Haley: I wasn't great. I was obedient.

I'm sick and tired of being judged. I don't need it.
Burt: Fascinating.
Haley: What?
Burt: You're someone who hates being judged,
you're one of the most judgmental people I've ever met.

Joanne: What did they have that we don't have?

Wei-Wei: Ah... lives.
Mina: Time?
Haley: Boobs.

Joanne: You know boys?

Haley: Yes, they're called friends. You should try it sometime.

Frank: Hey, what would happen 
if you put 
some of that tough skin stuff on tough skin?
Poot: Your head would stick your butt.
Frank: Why would my head stick to my butt.
Poot: Because your head is already up there.
Haley: Don't worry Frank, my head's at my butt too - far.

It's the same old championships but I'm a totally different person.

And even though I'm pretty sure that I'll be judged for who I was 
and not who I am, I know I have to face this.
- Haley

It doesn't matter how well you do, 

it's how well you follow their rules, 
and that, just blows.
- Haley

And who are we really competing against?

I mean, we all wanna win but should we be fighting each other?
- Haley

"Everything's you wish for before big moments.

I wish my friends were here. I wish my parents were different.
I wish there was someone who got what was happening 
and could just look at me and tell me... 
We weren't crazy, that we weren't being stupid.
Someone to say, I'm proud of you, 
and I got your back, no matter what."
- Haley

No comments: