Movie Quotes: Just Friends

Mike, good to be home.
Chris

It's really great to see you again.
Jamie

Do you sure that you don't
wanna go some place else?
Chris

No we can't leave, we've history here.
Jamie

Thanks for reminding me I lose fat.
Chris

Hey look who's here?
What's up Hollywood?
How the big date go?
Clark

It's terrible.
I wanted her for kiss, but she wants a hug okay.
Then I got caught in a sort of kiss hug limbo type thing.
I don't know what that is that I ended up 
shaking her entire body.
Chris

Oh, it's like you picked up were you're left off,
you're back in the friend zone.
Clark

Besides, you don't have to show off for Jamie,
you just have to be yourself.
Carol

So how 'bout you?
You in love anyone beside yourself?
Jamie

I really just been dating,
I really try to find my soulmate.
Chris

A good skater can skate in anything.
Kid

Maybe he wants us to be friends.
Jamie

Oh, come on, man, cut the nice guy routine.
I know what you're up to and I am all for it.
I mean it's gonna be sweet revenge for Jamie Palomino
for keepin' us in the friend zone all these years.
Dusty

Dusty, can I be honest with you?
I think you're a really nice guy.
I think you're funny and charming, and sweet 
and I just don't have this feelings for you.
Jamie

Jamie: Why are you here?
Why do you keep messin' with my head?
Chris: I've been messin' your head for three days
and you've been torturing me since the sixth grade!

Yeah, there you go, just walk away like you always do.
Jamie

This isn't how it work.
Samantha, you can't force or 
or torture someone into liking you.
Chris

I said a lotta really crappy things the other night,
and I'm sorry about that.
I haven't been a very good friend to you,
and I'm sorry. Okay.
I just, the truth is, I'm afraid to be your friend.
'Cause I'm always gonna want more.
But then I got to thinkin' it that
I'd rather have you in my life as a friend, than not at all.
You know that's a lie too.
Chris

No comments: