Movie Quotes: Heaven's Postman

Lots of mail has come
letters for parents from their children
a husband who lost his wife;
a letter for a dead friend
a mom who lost her daughter
or a lover who lost his lover.
Because people who are left behind
believe there is a Heaven.
- Jae-Joon

What we're supposed to do
is to read if there are any inappropriate letters
and deliver the rest.
Jae-Joon

For such a short time,
it felt as if I've done all the good deeds
that I should have all at once.
- Ha-na

Heaven. Is it really there?
Heaven? Wouldn't it be somewhere?
Ha-na

From now on, I want to listen to your stories in the future.
Jae-Joon

No one ever listens to what I say.
Ha-na

From the start, his intentions were not about my feelings.
Even when I cried, he was never by my side.
Not even once.
He has never been by my side.
- Ha-na

I want to see you. That's all I can think of.
- Woo-Sub's mother

You wish that there will be someone who cares for a person,
even though he or she is dead.
Ha-na

I will write for you...
I will write...
A letter every single day.
Ha-na

I'm only visible to people who suffered from grief.
Only to the people who cannot deal with it.
If that feeling for the person who passed away gets weaker...
I won't be visible anymore.
If you forget the one that passed away, you won't see me.
- Jae-Joon

You've never been in this kind of pain before.
If you felt this much pain, lies can make it better...
Ha-na

Like what Jae-Joon said,
"I don't know if it's a good way to calm someone with a lie".
- Moon-gyo

 If I were cruel, would I be sending you back?
- St. Peter

If, if.
If someone who you don't know asks you,
"have we met before?" Or
"you're the heroine of my never-ending dream",
on the streets it may not be for a lip service.
He may be your destiny.
Ha-na

1 comment:

Rico Ndutz said...

nice movie and nice quotes