Movie Quotes: Is It Just Me

Is it just me or, am I the only one
who can't seem to find someone special?
I beg the question.
Am I the only gay men,
who's looking from gnaw what's behind the zipper?
- Blaine 

Yeah, I may look hot and available,
but underneath this grew glistening muscles,
I'm single, and caring, sweet, and romantic.
I'm just like you.
I'm in the cuddling on a Sunday morning,
and reading the paper together.
And being the perfect boyfriend to you.
If only I could get to know you.
I know I would fall for you.
- Frontier Model

I'm an idiot. I just don't know what to do anyway.
I mean, I really like this guy and I screwed it up.
- Blaine

Have you ever given anyone a chance,
to get to know you?
- Michelle

I told my family who I really was,
and you know what?
I opened myself up,
and I got shot down by my parents.
- Blaine

You can't judge the world based on your family.
Your parents are simple, ignorant people.
They love you but they just can't accept you.
There's the difference.
- Michelle

Get it? Got it. Good.
- Bob

I lost him.
I tell him the truth.
And he's gone.
- Blaine

I don't know what to do.
I had no idea what to do.
- Xander

Don't.
Do what you think should do.
Do what you know you should do.
Just don't wait, 'cause you can.
- Ernie

But now I learned my lesson,
and I speak to those readers who somehow,
and sometime stop believing they could love.
Those who feel cut-off and result to give up,
it is for you, I share the verses of the rose:

When the nights have been too lonely,
and the road has been too long,
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and strong.
Just remember in the winter,
far beneath the bitter snow,
lights the sea that with the suns love,
in the screen,
they comes the rose.
- Blaine

No comments: