Movie Quotes: No Strings Attached

Look, i'm not really an affectionate person.
People aren't meant to be together,
forever.
- Emma

We're not gonna tell anyone 'bout this okay?
It's easier that way.
- Emma 

I'm not good at this stuff.
Yeah, talking, communicating, relationship stuff.
It's just, this is...
If we are in a relationship,
I become a weird scary version of myself.
- Emma

Okay, don't expect too much.
- Emma

I can't stop thinking about him.
Yeah, I know it's over, and I'm looking.
It's just that, no one.
- Emma

I know this is random.
I just am... I miss you.
I miss you so much.
- Emma

We didn't break up.
We never start.
- Adam 

Wait, you should know that if you come any closer,
I'm not letting you go
- Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if we are in a relationship, i become a weird scary version of myself..lol so like me!!!