Movie Quotes: Not Since You

You're gonna find your guy I'm telling you, 
the minute that you stop looking for him
its gonna appear, you'll see.
- Amy 


I just can't wait to have that feeling you know, 
when you know just, just know, 
must be such a relief. 
- Sarah 


It's not like I'm thrilled about it.
Okay. I've been saving myself from marriage
I mean, I've done my fair share of messing around, 
you know it's just that I haven't been done -- that.


Look, you guys if I'm ever still 
bless to have had the feeling that 
you all of had just, just know 
then I would totally be someone
clined to ex for that 
behind my schedule.
- Sarah



So don't drink and drive, don't do drugs, 
and the third the totally deem was, 
don't stick your dicky where it don't belong.
- Uncle Dennis



See that car? 
It's a beautiful thing to look at,
but that is not what make's it run.
You get raise up that hood 
and tend to whatever the engine needs 
or you not going anywhere.
- Uncle Dennis


Look the trick is, to aim for where
it's going, not where it is.
- Sandy



I don't wanna lose you, but also I don't wanna be 
the reason that you're unhappy for the rest of your life.
Do what you got to do.
Don't speak when you don't wanna be the one to get back.
- Ryan

No comments: