Movie Quotes: Last Night

I would have said something about her,
if I thought that there was something to say.
- Michael

What?
Just because I disagree with you,
means I'm not aware of what I'm saying.
- Michael

Try is a big word.

- Joanna

Tell me something that counts.
- Joanna

You know, your timing is nuts.
- Joanna

I always think about you
when things aren't going well.
- Joanna

I don't know that this would be what it is
on its own.
- Joanna

I was too tired to figure out
what you being there even meant?
- Alex

I think, maybe I've never wanted this to change.
Everything changes, but this still hasn't.
Not for me. Hasn't lessened.

I saw you this morning,
and in the middle of most nights
when I can't sleep,
I still replay you.
- Joanna

What I wouldn't give to get tired of you.
- Joanna

2 comments:

trina said...

I think It's, "I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN THINGS AREN'T GOING WELL.."

Unknown said...

It is "it hasn't lessened." Not '"I learned a lesson."