Movie Quotes: From Prada To Nada


Not all that glitters is gold, barbie.
- Aurelia

You can hate this for what you think it is,
or you can love it, for what you know it can become.
- Bruno

Where would you go, if you have a choice?
- Nora

Bruno: You know sometimes you play a game,
even when you know you're gonna lose.
Nora: Or sometimes you leave a game, 
even when you know you can win.

Just tell him. Just tell him how you feel, 
or else, you'll gonna end up regretting.
- Mary

I avoid relationships because I can't count on them.
- Nora

Are we ever gonna be cool?
- Mary

My heart is, and has always been yours. I love you.
- Nora's Boyfriend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's another quote from Nora

Nora: I resist you not because of lack of love, but because I was afraid of losing myself in it.

Admin said...

Hi, thanks for the additional.