Movie Quotes: Autumn in New York


I would go with you in a heartbeat.
- Charlotte


Did you know exactly in the beginning 
what's gonna happen in the end?


Now what I like so much about you is 
I find you completely unprecedented,

and then, therefore, utterly unpredictable.
- Will


Uhm... I can smell the rain 
when did I learned how to do that? 
What should we do, Will
with this moment that we're in?
- Charlotte

You are young, and I am much older.
What I wanna say to you is that,
all I'm able to offer you, is this. 
What we have right now nothing more, just this. 
Until the dance. 
What I mean is, 
we have no future.
- Will


I never pretended to be what I'm not.
- Will


It's just gonna get it worst.
The more attachment on both sides leading to what?
- Will


I hate to tell you this 
but there's only two love story in this world 
boy loses girl, girl loses boy.
- John


I was had a fantasy that you're out there looking for me, 
and all you really wanted was to say that you were sorry.
- Lisa


Can you let me love you? 
Please. Please. Please. 
Please let me try again.
- Will


I'm sorry. I am. 
I'm here but 
I have no right to be here.
- Will

No comments: