Movie Quotes: Accidentally in Love

Why is the universe against me, huh?
Because I play rabbit?
- Eddie


And hopefully when you walked out that door, 
you will take a right, I will take a left, and neither the two shall meet again.
- Eddie


I was just thinking for a jerk, you're not such a total jerk.
- Annie

I feel we got up for two a bad start, maybe we can have a do over.
- Eddie


Adults make life so complicated.
- Kenny


This is about me, trying to find happiness other than my career, for once.
- Eddie


Good. Then do the opposite. 
Your heart can't be trusted, it's been broken. 
What did it got say?


Your gut is stronger than your heart, it keeps you moving forward.
You know in time your heart is gonna heal, and then, you can listen to it then, 
but, but until then, trust your gut.
- Carol (Annie's mom)

No comments: