Movie Quotes: Beautiful Lies (De Vrais Mensonges)


But you're so beautiful.
If you just made a tiny effort... If you.
- Emilie


I don't want to love someone else. Understand?
I just want to be sad. I just want to be sad, at home! 
That's all!
- Emilie's mom


Yes, it was exactly what I wanted. 
To do simple things in an easy job with no responsibilities.
- Jean


You'd like everything to heal.
But some wounds just never vanish.
They can't heal.
- Emilie's dad


He doesn't love me anymore. It's sad.
- Emilie's mom


Then again, if you wait too long, sometimes 
you let things pass you by... Opportunities.
- Emilie's mom


Emilie: I was going to tell you later but you're welcome to stay. You're no longer fired.
Jean: Of course I'd like to stay.
Emilie: I'm sorry. I was unfair.
Jean: I'm sure you had your reasons.

No comments: