Movie Quotes: Five

And I have a few things to get off 
what's left of my chest before it's too late.. 
I know you can't all be true so while I'm still here, 
but here's the thing I can be, 
and this is my very last chance..
- Mia


I wish I can live too but I can't, 
because the cancer is inside me 
and I can't leave my body, 
guess that's what dying is for..
- Mia

Son of Mia: You know what? 
I I can't.. really! Mom this is weird.
Mia: Come on.. don't be a party pooper!
Son of Mia: This is not a party! This is a fake funeral!
Mia: So.. I wanted to go to my own funeral, who doesn't?
I mean you die, and everybody throws a party for you, 
and you can't even be there? Where's the fun in that?

But if you take away everything I am, then who survives exactly?
This it ain't me.
- Cheyanne

I'm sorry but this is a little too much of the top for me.
- Cheyanne

Everyone has a story to tell.
- Pearl

No comments: