Movie Quotes: Get Low

Well, what Mattie has to say 
that gossip is the devil's radio. 
What matters is that, 
when you come to the end of your life, 
would you ready for the next one?
- Rev. Gus

I also thanked the people who's so scared 
about what they don't know that 
that make things up to feel better about it.
- Buddy

You wanna have a funeral party while your alive, 
so you can go?
- Frank

If he wants to come on his own funeral, 
what am I gonna say?
I wish my ex-wife would come to my funeral, 
so I could tell her to kiss my ass.
- Frank

Mattie: Well you've been alone all time...
Bush: Well.. there's some people more suited 
truth than others are reckon.
Mattie: Fine. I've never get to suit you, 
no one to talk to, and 
no one to be with.

Is it just me or 
he's extremely articulate when he wants to be?
- Frank 

Buddy: Sick?
Bush: There's go thru the motions.
Buddy: What does that mean?
Bush: There's alive and dead, and 
there's a worst place in between 'em,
that I hope you'll never know nothin' about.

We like to imagine that 
good and bad,  
right and wrong, are miles apart. 
But the truth is, 
they're all tangled up with each other.
- Rev. Charlie

No comments: