Movie Quotes: 2 Days in Paris

Jack: She's so sweet, your mother.
Marion: I know.
Jack: What happened to you?
Marion: I don't know.

Listen, we have allergies because we are too clean.

- Marion

Jack: Are you friends with all your exes?

Marion: I'm friends with some of my ex. 
I mean you know, most of them. 
I mean these guys are really wonderful, writer, poet.
Jack: French poet.
Marion: You not friend with any of your exes?
Jack: No.
Marion: Really?
Jack: No.
Marion: I didn't know that about you.
Jack: When it was over, was over.
Marion: So, if we broke up you would not like to see me ever again?
Jack: No, I mean, if I ran into you I would have avoid you,
but I wouldn't go out my way to hang with you, no.
Marion: So that means, you don't think, 
I'm 'it' a likable person outside of our relationship.
Jack: Oh yeah, basically.
Marion: That's interesting! 
You know I like you,
I would like to be your friend when we break up,
Jack: Oh, when?
Marion: Whenever we break up. 
Jack: Oh, okay. 
Marion: No, if we break up.
Jack: Uh, huh.
Marion: You know, I would like you even if we were not together.
Jack: Well that's fairly to both of you. I mean, ugh. You know.
Marion: I mean that's the way we do it in france,
we stay really close to our exes.
Jack: What? France is responsible, so, so much in your personal behavior.
How does the government feel about that?
Marion: They make me pay a lot of taxes.

Taking pictures all the time turns you into an observer.

It will traumatically takes you out of the moment.
- Marion

I really feel for you, I mean, 

I, it must be a horrible to be a man,
and be used, and be an object, and all that. 
I really support your cause, 
you should call amnesty.
I mean I'm so sorry, you now what, 
I'm not in the mood anymore.
- Marion

It always fascinates me 

how people go from loving you madly, 
to nothing at all. Nothing. 
It hurts so much.
When I feel someone is going to leave me,
I have a tendency to break up first, 
before I get to hear the whole thing.
Here it is... 
One more, one less, another wasted love story, 
I really loved this one.
When I think that it's over, 
then I'll never see him again like this.
Well yes I'll bump into him, 
we'll meet our new boyfriend and girlfriend
act as if we had never been together.
Then we'll slowly think of each other less, and less, 
until we forget each other completely. 
Almost. Always the same for me.
Break up, Break down.
Drink up. Fool around.
Meet one guy then another f*ck around 
to forget the one and only.
Then after a few months of total emptiness 
start again to look for true love, 
desperately look everywhere,
and after two years of loneliness, 
meet new love, and swear it is the one, 
until that one is gone as well.
- Marion

There's a moment in life 
where you can't recover anymore from another break up. 
And even if this person's bug you, 60% of the time, 
well you still can't live without him.
And even if he wakes up you everyday by sneezing up right in your face,
well you love his sneezes more than anyone else's sneezes.
- Marion

No comments: