Movie Quotes: Chalet Girl

I'm just not the right kinda girl.
- Kim


So I just made myself at home then.
- Kim


Hey, hey, it's not what you got, it's.. about what you put in.
- Nigel


Kim: It's a shoe lace.
Jonny: Ah, it's a boe tie.
Kim: No, it's a shoe lace knot. Come here.
Jonny: I don't think you'll be the type of girl I knew how to tie but..
Kim: Hey, it's me thinkin' you with the kind of boy you would.


The night is young, and so are we.
- Georgie


What's wrong? 
Jumping is easy. 
Let things happen. 
Come on.
- Mikki


We're meant to be having fun.
- Georgie


Betty, you're on a board, it's what you meant to be.
You've got so much talent, it's unfail... so why? Betty?!
- Mikki


It's all right, you know what they say,
the bigger the chat, the smaller the champ.
- Kim


Nice try but not quite.
- Kim


My mom always used to say, 
"you've got brains in your head, feet in your shoes, 
you can stay yourself in any direction you choose."
- Kim


If you got to do it, do it now.
- Nigel

An asshole is what you are!
- Chloe

Pretty near perfect you slit of back,
what's left to prove?
- Bernhardt

No comments: