Movie Quotes: A Thousand Words

My name is Jack McCall
If you can hear me 
what you're listening to, 
is not the sound of my voice. 
It's the sound of my inner voice, 
the one inside my head.
I'd like to talk to you, but I can't. 
Because if I say 
just one more sentence out loud, 
I'll die.
Jack

Co-worker: What's his actual philosophy?

Jack: "In quite, there is truth". 
Some sh*t like that. Something like that.

Breath in. And release.

Quite your mind. 
Until there are no thoughts.
Then, you can see your true nature. 
Your face before your parents were born.
- Dr. Sinja

It's okay. 
Our truth can be painful.
Pain is the touchstone of growth.
It's okay. Laugh. Cry. 
They're close cousins. 
Just let it out.
- Dr. Sinja

We all create our own destiny, Jack.

- Dr. Sinja

Remember, our words have a profound rippling effect 
on the entire universe.
- Dr. Sinja

You know, moving is a huge change.

- Jack

It's quite amazing 

how many thoughtless words 
one can speak.
Don't you think?
- Dr. Sinja

You need to find peace.

- Dr. Sinja

You need to find the truth about yourself.

It's quite simple, Jack.
You need to get quiet.
Not just with your mouth, with your mind.
And in that quiet, 
you will hear the truth.
- Dr. Sinja

Make peace. 

Show them that you love them. 
And be truthful.
- Dr. Sinja

No comments: