Movie Quotes: The Magic of Belle Isle

Girls, it's not polite to stare.
- Charlotte

Finnegan: What's he yellin' at?
Henry: Life.

Henry: I think you should hear what he has to say.
Monte: ...And what might be the topic of that conversation?
Nobody cares about a writer, and nobody reads.
Henry: Nobody reads you because you don't write.
Monte: Drinking is the very demanding profession,
and I can't hold down two jobs at once.
Henry: You've always been your own words in you.

Step your ideas in the suggestion's box on your way out.
- Monte

Finnegan: You write stories?
Monte: I used to.
Finnegan: My favorite stories from outer space.
Monte: Extraterrestials have their place,
and I have met too.
But you don't have to leave this planet
to tell a good story.
Finnegan: How, how do you make them laugh?
Monte: Imagination.. the most powerful force ever
made available to humankind.

There are people in life you avoid
and others you go out of the way
to bump into.
- Monte

I'm gonna answer your question
and return for glits of silence.
- Monte

Monte: Can you keep a secret?
Finnegan: Even if they torture me.

It's John Milton once said,
"the mind is its own place."
- Monte

See with your minds eye.
- Monte

Carl: Do you always wear a white hat?
Monte: I wear a white hat Diego so folks can tell a good guy
if I'm the bad guy if in case I've done void.
What's with the gaggles.
Carl: Then no one knows I'm Carl.
Monte: Good thinking.

You drawn from your own experiences.
- Monte

Most times, real life doesn't measure
up to what's in our heads,
but every now and then
it comes pretty close.
- Monte

I don't believed in last chances, Joe.
I've met too many of them.
- Monte

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's that one where Morgan is like talking about the Blonde mom having Ears that can take a soft Whisper?? That whole conversatiom needa to be qouted. Can yoll please help a Kid from South Africa out. Would really appreciate it

Unknown said...

Can some please help me qoute the scene where Morgan is talking about the Mom having ears that cam take a soft whisper?? That whole conversation.