Movie Quotes: Why Stop Now


Dave: You're the one in.
Eli: I'm the one what, Dave?
You believed in me, but you're dellusional.
And you have no idea of the sh*t I put myself through today, 
just to get here.

My problem is not as big as you think.
- Melissa

Sprinkles: What's happenin'?
Eli: Sorry.. ah.. we're just doing some introductions, 
and also he's insulting me.
Sprinkles: Yo mozart, how you become this, 
like this crazy music genius kid?
Eli: Crazy maybe, not a genius.
Sprinkles: No, no, I'm not buying that, not even for 2 dollars. 
Nobody does anything great without heart being into it.
What I wanna know is, what does do for your heart?
Eli: Wants me disappear.
Sprinkles: I get it.

Eli: You like doing this for a living?
Sprinkles: Mozart, I don't know.
I walked that road and travel that path,
but I'm okay with it.

You young boy, you gotta get it.
you gotta fight for what you love, man.
You'd understand me?

Don't ever lay down, not even once. 
If you do, you never get back up.
- Sprinkles

But you're a pretentious pain in the ass!
- Eli

No comments: