Movie Quote: Losing Control


"It is impossible to know both an object's position 
and path simultaneously... 
If it were possible, then we'd 
be able to predict its future unmistakably."
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle

Science was always there to point me 
in the right direction,
and lead me to the next step, 
which is really important.
Because as I learned in my first grade algebra class, 
you skipped steps, you get in trouble.
- Sam

Wow, a guy that's not afraid of commitment.
- Trudy

When you're poor, neighbors will not come;
when you're rich, alleged relatives will come from afar.
- Ben

No f*cking way!
- Sam

Come on, Ben
This is a golden opportunity to close an old chapter,
and re-clean that part of yourself.
- Trudy

Sam: What's the point of being smart 
if every thing is just gonna work out the way that it wants too?
Leslie: I don't know.
I think we have just use, our smarts, to figure out what we want,
what we need to leave room, before life to happen.
Sam: You seem a lot wiser?
Leslie: I know right!?
It's f*cking weird.

No comments: