Movie Quotes: My Girl and I

Young-gu: Bae Su-eun! Bae Su-eun
Can you hear me?
Su-eun, this guy Su-ho still can't forget you.
Jong-goo: Cut it out
Young-gu: His brain is tiny, 
but it's filled with thoughts about you.
Let go of my friend. Please, Su-eun!

"Alive but not living, dead but not departed."

- Man-Geum

I thought over what your grandpa said.

It may be upsetting to you,
but I understand him.
It's amazing to love somebody for one's entire life.
But at the same time I'm relieved.
If your grandpa had married her,
you wouldn't have been born.
That would be bad for both of us.
- Su-eun

Don't sigh, it chases out good luck.

- Man-guem

One small twist can bring an entirely different fate.

- Man-guem

Being left behind is as scary as leaving.

You... I can remember, but who can remember me?
- Su-Ho

When I disappear, 

all the people I know will remember me.
But as time passes, only my friends, parents, 
and you will remember me.
And after more time passes, who will remember?
After a long time, will you forget me, too?
- Su-eun

Since I was born first,

I waited alone in a world without you.
- Su-eun

As long as I've been living,

there's never been a day without you.
And there will never be.
- Su-ho

Thank you, Su-ho.

Thank you for letting me have only good memories.
And I'm thankful that it's you I should thank.
You are the sea of my life. 
So I'm sorry. 
I'm sorry I can't stay next to you, 
and sorry I loved you.
Please be happy. 
Because I love you, you must be happy.
Do you understand me? 
Will you promise me?
That you'll be happy, that you'll be well...
- Su-eun

No comments: