Movie Quotes: Remember Sunday


Molly: It was good in the beginning.
Jolene: It's always good at the beginning, 
haven't you figured that out yet?

I just like one thing work out on my favor. 
You know.
- Molly

Getting a bouquet can just make someone's day.
- Molly

Baptiste: Hey, Molly!

Molly: Yeah? I'm off. 
Check the schedule, 10 at seven, 
I got an engagement.
Baptiste: Oh, excuses, a date?
Molly: Hard to believe, but yes.
Baptiste: A good man?
Molly: I think so...
Baptiste: You're pretty girl, Molly... 
and nice, not dependable but nice.
You're hard worker perhaps someday...
Molly: You're blocking up the mirror.
Baptiste: You look nice.
Molly: Thanks.

What if I'm better off without someone, 
or any day be better off.
Maybe this is just my brain protecting me, 
or maybe it's just a total whoosh?
- Gus

Molly Branford.
You had a date with Molly Branford tonight.
And it was great.
Try and find a way to keep her.
- Gus

Baptiste: I pay you to write?
Molly: I'm on a break.
Baptiste: Molly's petal Chevy?
Molly: It's for school. It's my plan, 
Molly's darling petals.
Baptiste: Good, someday I work for you 
but right now you still work for me. Breaks over. 
I need you to go serve the pan customers table three.
Molly: Serving.

What is that was more it meets the eye?
Man sendin' you flowers, 
He wants you to know he likes you.
- Baptiste

No comments: