Movie Quotes: The Christmas Blessing

Grandma: Hello, 'by!
Nathan: Hi, grandma!
Grandma: Don't call me that. 
What are you doing here?
Nathan: Ahh... just takin' little time off.
Grandma: Ahh... don't take too much time off.

My mom always said, 
"you don't look for the right person.. you, discover each other."
- Nathan

Lydia: You must be proud o' yourself building up a business.
Jack: What? What did you say Lydia?
Lydia: I said, you must proud of yourself building up a business.
Jack: Oh, yeah, it's ahh.. it's only a garage. So..
Lydia: It's yours. Reflect your hardwork.
A lot of man could never accomplish what you have.
Jack: Well, I'm not the most organize guy in the world, so, good luck.
Lydia: That's okay, at least you have a computer. That's a start.

Uhm.. houses don't have memories, people have memories.
- Meghan

Nathan, figure out what's holding you back in life. 
Let it go, and move on. And don't lie to me.
- Meghan

To do anything well, is hard.
- Meghan

All I wanted was commitment.
Maybe it's old fashioned, but it works for me.
It's funny how things work isn't it.
- Meghan

You know, my mom used to say, 
that you learned most about God when times are tough.
- Meghan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Watching Christmas movies every holiday has become our family tradition. I really enjoy remembering Christmas quotes from them, especially the funny ones.