Movie Quote: A Case of You

Women, like men, grow up.
Everybody ages.
It's just, it's a natural fact of life.
- Eliott

Sam: Hey, El. I found Birdie's online profile.
Eliott: You do.. who?
Sam: You know, coffee shop girl. Pretty amazing actually.
Eliott: Oh, yeah. Nice.
Sam: Yeah, you gotta see this.
I don't know what to do. What's next move.
Eliott: Write her message, sayin' you wanna see her.
Sam: Really? Should I get seems weird.
She's like a blind message.
I don't, I don't know anything about her.
Eliott: Yeah, sure you do.
That's the beauty you get into seein' her facebook profile
so much information on that.
You know, I mean hell,
you could be the man of her dreams if you wanted.
Sam: It's true.

Success.. is a myth.
Love is the only true currency.
After all this is done.
All that really matter is how and who you loved.
- Birdie

Every now and then you get someone that's like slightly offended.
- Birdie

I think we are who we are
when we're with the people
that make us feel they're most alive.
- Birdie

I've learned that to be with those I like is enough.
- Sam

Sam: Can we please start over Birdie?
Birdie: No.. but we can pick up where we left off.

Birdie: So.. did you finish your book?
Sam: Almost.. but I think the end is about to change.

No comments: