Movie Quotes: Before I Disappear

Sophia: No, I'm skipping sixth grade.
Richie: You're skipping sixth grade?
Skipping sixth grade..
I love sixth grade..
I love it so much I took it twice.

Hey, who are you?

Who are you?
Hello? Hello, miss bestfriend?

Who are you miss bestfriend, person.
Who are you?
- Richie

Yeah, well, there's a first for everything.

- Richie

Until she gets home, you can get back to your life.

- Sophia

Richie: Do you not ever have fun? 

I mean, don't you ever let loose?
Sophia: Gymnastics are fun.
Richie: Gymnastics is yah...
Okay, so you did a triple back flip, whatever you call it, 
but you did it with a face of an assassin.
I mean, where are the smiles?
Sophia: You don't smile.
Richie: What about your friends?
What you do with them?
Sophia: I don't have many friends.
Is that you wanna hear?
Just me and mother, and that's just fine.
Richie: You and mother, huh.
You ever heard the movie psycho?
You know there's always a test, by the way.
That's, it's, your whole life is gonna be a test.
Alright, I mean, sometimes I'd skip out
I'd not do my homework.
Sophia: Yah, look how you turned out.

No comments: