Movie Quotes: She's Funny That Way

"Not too long ago, one of
Hollywood's brightest new stars
sat in an empty bar down the street
from the old Chinese theater. She
was giving an interview to a
reporter named Judy.

Like most people today, Judy was a
cynic and was offended by the
slightest hint of fantasy. Not us
We believe in the old saying that
the facts should never get in the
way of a good yarn."

Judy: You like fairy tales?
Izzy/Isabella: I think we all need little magic
from time to time, don't you think?

Only can tell where your place is.
Where's my place? Where's anybody's place?
You wanna know where it is
Wherever you're happy,
that's where your place is.
And you're the best judge at that.
In central park for an instance
some people likes to feed nuts to the squirrels
but if it make someone happy to feed squirrels to the nuts
who am I to say nuts to the squirrels.
- Arnold

Isabella: He changed my life in a New York minute
You know I think I felt something for him
that I never felt for anybody before..
Judy: Love?
Isabella: Ready to...

An obsession? All right.
Can I just tell you from experience.
Obsessions are not emergencies
they stick with you your entire life
so you better just face it
thi-this thing is gonna be with you for a really long time...
either you just have to get over it or deal with it, all right?
- Jane

Well, your name is the first thing people learn about you.
and knows how they think you. It's who you are.
Dr. Jane gave me that but I wasn't gonna be easy thing
call styn from Brooklyn anymore.
I was gonna be Isabella Patterson from wherever I wanted to be.
- Isabella

Who's the one who always says
you have to go with your gut
and not think about things too much.
- Delta

I hate being alone. When I am,
I look in the mirror and I tell myself what Audrey Hepburn once said.
I believe in pink.
I believe in laughter is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissin' a lot.
I believe in being strong
even when everything around you seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls
And I believe that tomorrow is another day.
And I believe in miracles.
I believe in miracles.
And that, that works every single time
- Isabella

"Nobody can tell you where your place is.
Where's my place. Where is anybody's place.
I tell you where it is.
Wherever you're happy, that's your place.
And happiness is a matter of (obscure)...
Some people like to feed squirrels
but if it makes you happy to feed squirrels to the nuts
who am I to say nuts to the squirrels."
(Tony Brown movie)

No comments: