Movie Quotes: Happy 40th

You are truly amazing, Ben.
- Ana

SashaBen, I understand why you feel..
Why you stay there with her..
It doesn't seem right for you.
Ben: No, it's right for me..
Sasha: Maybe, I mean fair.
Ben: It's fair for me.
Sasha: You didn't do that to her, Ben.
Ben: I did do that to her.
Ana: No. Not on purpose.

Sophia: I thought you really liked him.
Kat: I don't like anyone.
Actually, I hate everybody.
Sophia: No, you don't.
Kat: Yes, I do.
I'm the exact opposite of you.
Sophia: I don't love everyone.
Kat: Well then, you hide it well.

Ana: Kat, you gotta stop acting this way with me.
Kat: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Ana: Kat?
Kat: What?
Ana: I thought you were my friend.
I thought you were one of my best friend.
Kat: Well then you should’ve been there for me.
Ana: I said I was sorry. I am sorry.
I get that I wasn’t there for you.
But you act like you don’t do anything wrong.
And f*ck, Kat, you are difficult.
I don’t know if you see yourself.
Kat: It’s funny. Because you only see yourself.
Ana: Well that’s completely untrue.
Kat: Do you think we all wanna hear about
your character and your clothes stuff.
Ana: Maybe not, but it’s what I do.
It’s my job.
Kat: It’s narccissistic.
Ana: Yeah, so as your world right now.

It might be the worst
when people are trying to be nice.
They insist on helping me
when I don’t need it.
But they insist.
So I have to act nice and be grateful
for something I didn’t want.
- Sophia

Kat: Feel anything?
You’ve, you’ve stayed inside this house
every minute since.
Sophia: You’re right. You’re right.
Maybe there’s no difference.
Maybe people think my life
is nothing right now.
I mean, I can’t even bring myself
to the grocery store anymore.
But at least whatever I’m going through
I’m thinking and feeling it’s actually
me going through it.
Kat: I’m going through it.
I’m going through it.
Sophia: I know. I’m sorry.
I didn’t mean that you’re not in pain.

No comments: