Movie Quotes: The Romantics

Lila Hays is the luckiest girl in the world.
She has beauty, intelligence,
killer back hand, and boobs I would kill for.
She has graced with these things.
- Laura

It's your last chance to have feet.
- Tripler

He has to love you more, Lila,
more than you love him.
That's the only way marriage works.
- Augusta

Perfect catch. Perfect match.
- Old woman

I need hours, maybe days of silence.
- Lila

Laura: You know what?
It was easier than I thought it was gonna be.
Tom: Really? Because I thought it was, harder,
it was harder than I thought it was gonna be.

Where are you? Hiding from me?
- Pete

Listening to music.
Driving with no destination.
And I guess this, this beautiful mess
is best ended without notification.
Probably better.
- Laura

I tried to do what I thought was right. Okay.
- Tom

The problem is,
every time we had these amazing nights,
I would wake up next morning in a freaking panic.
- Tom

Why is, is emotion, is some kind of
a emotional illness to you?
- Tom

You know, I'm trying to change this feelings.
I've done everything.
Other guys, other, other, other Tom's, other jobs,
and they say that it gets easier with time,
but it doesn't!

If anything,
the more time passes,
the more I miss him.
- Laura

No comments: