Movie Quotes: Romancing the Bride

If I let you get away with that,
will you come with me?
- Melissa


Because I am such an idiot.
I am about to loose everything I've ever wanted of, 
because I did something stupid that I don't can even remember.
- Melissa


Carlos: I won't run I promise.
Melissa: How do I go and can trust you?
Carlos: Because last night, you tell me you love me.


All right we all make mistakes.
We can't turn it all away.
- Melissa

Just remember, I'm here if you need me.
- Carlos


Nothing is impossible. 
Impossible is just possible with I, M, in front of it.
I, M, possible.
- Melissa's mom


How can you forget when you can't even remember?
- Carlos


Can I ask you something? Why?
Do we want a life together, or, do we want each other?
- Melissa


No family, no friends, no nothing. Just us.
- Bryan


Because for the first in a long time, I felt passionate.
Love isn't supposed to fit in this some stupid plan. 
It's about giving yourself to someone,
and not looking back. It's about trust
- Melissa 

No comments: