Movie Quotes: Christmas with a capital C

All the girls are reading these vampire books. I don't get it!
- Cody


Cody: You had a highschool rival?
Dan: Yeah, why? What's so usual about that? 


Now you're lucky you made this far off that a rival,
when someone gonna push you, try to beat you, what you good at.
- Dan


Greg: Man! Christmas is an awesome time o' year, am I right?
Dan: Hey Santa!
Greg: Not really, I mean think about, 

this is the only time of year in the entire world. . . 
has has like shared experience, peace, and hope for the future, 
and strangers are lovin' each other, 
and there's that something in the air, there's somethin'...


You know. . . can you get back to singing because you are lot less annoying. 
Thanks for the help!
- Dan


Dan: Are you just wanna refill my lost in faith?
Kristen: No sweetheart.. I don't think you could ever lose 
something such an important of who you are.


Greg: I think it's Christmas, Christmas, 
Christmas is The only holiday in December that makes me wanna get up, 
and shout from the rooftops, and celebrate, it makes me happy!
I especially believed in the one that, Christmas is named after.


So I'mna tell you somethin'. 
You don't be afraid to say exactly you believed 'cause I know what it is Josie. 
You stand for what you believed.
I think we need to say exactly what it is, except you spend a little time. 
Celebratin' all the holidays.
Don't forget the most miraculous Holy day ever was.
So here's to you truffle falls, Merry Christmas Mitch, Merry Christmas! 
Ahhh... I feel good! 


Kristen: Forgive me for looking at this so simply
I teach elementary kids after all but, 
Christmas starts with a capital C. 
The C comes from a name, Christ.


Christ the Lord is the center of Christmas, 
not our rights, not our tradition, not at that matters.
If it starts to detract us from The One, 
it is who we celebrate, right?


And forgive me Dan, but I don't think this is something city hold can do.
But it is something that we as Christians can do, something we have to do.
We spent less time worrying about our rights, 
and more time worrying about others needs, then, 
I think we might actually be doing Christmas.


We give the gift with love, with humility, and with grace. 
However she's respond to gift is not our concern, 
how we respond to people is God's concern.
- Rev. Tiller

No comments: