Movie Quotes: The Naked Kitchen

The clear blue sky brightens any mood.
- Radio Announcer


Life's too short.
Let me live my passion.
- Sang-in


It's a gift from God.
A new option before you get any older.
- Sun-woo



Sang-in: Can I win if I cheat?
Du-re: If you can, will you cheat?
Sang-in: At least I can see the end.


Du-re: It's invisible to the eyes.
Anything essential seen only by the hearts.


Mo-rae: Can you love two men at the same time?
Sun-woo: Surely can. 
Everything's possible simultaneously. Look.
One hand is combing hair, and the other is kicking your ass.
You're so out of your mind.
Mo-rae: I'm not. I'm just.. seeking platonic...
Sun-woo: From eros to platonic? Does it make sense?
Banging one and being spiritual with the other?
I told you the drama is not realistic!


Mo-rae: Not because I don't love someone, or love more someone else.
I'm just trying to be me.
Du-re: I'm curious. Who would change your mind.
Mo-rae: Me too.


Du-re: One, two. There can't be a three, Park Du-re!

No comments: