Movie Quotes: Think Like A Man

Dominic: So I quit my job. 
You know I, I wanna be a chef.
Dominic gf: You wanted to be a paramedic, 
you wanted to be a PR agent, and now, 
you wanna be a chef?
Dominic: Baby it's, it's, it's my dream.
Dominic gf: Really Dominic
Because I wanted to be a ballerina, 
and Janet Jackson, when I was seven!
You know what I wanna be now?
Dominic: No.
Dominic gf: Your ex!

Cedric: Hey, I'm Cedric. Cedric. Cedric.
Yeah, I'm not, I'm not married, so I'm not wearin' the ring.
Kelly Rowland: I'm sorry but Jesus has my heart.
Cedric: Yeah, no, no, no, I get that.
I love Jesus too! 
I talk to him today, I was like, Jesus I said, I need a girl.
Until here I can see you, so I was like, thank You!

Thinking like that, 
you lose the game before you even said it.
- Michael

Life is great fellas. May it never change.
- Zeke

Girl Audience: Steve, I keep hookin' up with guys 
who don't want a relationship.
Steve: Won't you stop hookin' up?
Man respect woman who has standards, just get some!

Gina: K, so what are you gonna do? 
you gonna trick him to give you a ring?
Kristen: I'm not tricking him.
I'm going to require him.
Gina: It's been nine years!
So what makes you think it's gonna change them?
Kristen: I've got some new information.
Gina: Oh, you do?!
Kristen: Steve says, "don't hate the player, change the game."

Cedric: What do you call the three rings of marriage?
Jeremy: No clue.
Cedric: The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.

Mya: Sonia, I wanted to last 90 days not 90 seconds. 
I wanna project, keeper not sports fish.
Sonia: Okay, what the hell is the sports fish?
Mya: See this is why you need to look.
Sonia: I don't want to be that one.
Mya: Steve says that the guy only fishes for two reasons:
Steve: number one, fishes to eat,
that means he's lookin' for a keeper.
Somebody to take home, somebody to introduce to his mom,
somebody to feel the life with.
Mya: Or two, he's lookin' for a sports fish, 
that means he's lookin' for truth, 
somebody to show off to his buddies,
put up on the wall as surprise, 
but you gotta be careful with that one,
cause he's gonna throw that with back.

Ladies, few words are more menacing than a dreaded for "we need to talk,"
that it means one of two things, that we did something wrong, or you, 
literally want to talk.
- Steve

Steve: Now ladies, if a man simply introduces you as his friend
then please understand you are nothing more than his friend.
See if a man has plan for you in his future,
he's gonna profess it, he's gonna attach a title to it, 
You gonna be his woman, his lady, his fiancee, or..
Zeke: My girlfriend, Mya.

Only dumbasses get caught.
Cedric

Oh, I didn't really played this song in year, 
but it was inspired by a very special woman.. 
who am.. who's definitely waiting for.
- Zeke

No comments: