Movie Quotes: Radio Rebel


This is radio rebel live from the underground.

You don't know who am I,
but I know who are you,
because I'm one of you.

Report cards came out today
I got a minus in participation,
but you can't give me minus for who I am.

So, turns grade to bring handed out
I think will give all of us 
A looking may high, 
and F for labeling each other.

Jocks, outcasts, dorks, teen leads, 
and their fellow pops, and newborn pops.

Guys these are all labels none or we really are.  
Once upon a time being different was a good thing.
Not that's different that just abide us.
You deserved to embrace your OZness.
Stand up for who you are.
Project a statuesque , I dare you.
- Tara

Tara: I just wish I could talk to everyone the way I talk to you. 
Guess that's why you're my bff.
Audrey: BFF TLE WE - Best Friends For Totally Like Ever Without Exception.
Tara: Catchy!

Listen. Focus.
Eye of the tiger.
Don't stop believin'.
We are the champions.
- Gabe

Tara's step-dad: We've so much in common, you know?
Tara: Yeah, like we're both super busy.

Oh, honey, you have to take risks.
Like I always touch shore trouse 
was a bad color for me, then I tried, 
and now it's my trademark.
How do you know something isn't taboo
if you never try it, right?
- Tara's mom

I thought you were just as little shy thing 
but you are all kinds of amazing.
You are fierce!
- DJ Cami Q

Wow, I can't believed she's you, I've.. you're her.
- Audrey

There's a fine line between pain and constipation.
- Stacy

Music is the soundtrack to our lives.
It's, it's where we've been, and where we're going, 
and everywhere in between.

Our music is who we are.
We're you just let anyone to snatch it away from us?
Or we gonna change the game?

Here's a new song about.. a trying things 
you never thought you could.
- Tara

People are hearing me,
but they're not hearing me.
That sounded crazy didn't it?
- Gavin

Audrey: This is your time to shine.
Tara: But I don't wanna shine
shining isn't really make thing.
Audrey: As your BFF TLE WE, 
I'm legally obligated to make sure you do the show.
Even if I have to drag there.

I'm afraid to show people the real me!
- Tara

Because you inspire them.
You standing up for your beliefs that's all I care about.
- Tara's mom

I try to remember, I'm not as alone as I feel.
- Gavin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like debby ryan shes really beatufull i wish i could meet her id ask her out on a date thts probley not going to happen : ( love 17 years of age chad everett norris jr

Investments Hotspot said...

yeah, i like her. Shes my dream girl. She is so talented.