Movie Quotes: Being Flynn

Some part of me knew 
he would show up someday.
If I stayed in one place long enough 
he would find me.
I could thought to do when you lost.
But what you do of both are lost, 
and you both end up in the same place waiting?
- Nick

What I am, always have been is an artist.
- Jonathan

You have to take every opportunity to practice your craft.
- Jonathan

It's hard to stay in changed.
- Joy

There's a balance between escalating and defusing 
knowing when to step in and when to back off.

I don't know that balance yet.
- Nick

My father is an invisible man, in an invisible room, in the invisible city.
- Nick

In the meantime, 
this is a nice opportunity for you and I to make up for lost time.
Destiny has brought us together for one flinging moment,
let's not spend a time.
- Jonathan

Dear Nick
many deep thanks for your warm welcome,
I must say you seemed anxious. 
Of course writers, especially poets are particularly prone to madness.

Their exist' a striking association between creativity and manic depression.
The only important thing though is to simply do the work.
- Jonathan


We all need to create the story that will make sense of our lives.
Make sense of our daily tasks.

Yet each night the doubts return howling through him.
- Nick

You!
You where is your faith? 
Where is your faith, without faith, you are nothing!
You! Are! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
You! Are! Nothing!
- Jonathan

No container, no contained.
No birth, no death.
It's a freakin' riddle.
- Jonathan

It's only one part of portion.
No one kill themselves because they red a story.
I don't care how good a writer you are,
you can't kill someone with words.

I have a theory.. 
a reason people commit suicides is because they don't like themselves.
Self hatred, I think it's a very reasonable explanation. 
- Jonathan

Maybe the question isn't, 
why she killed herself what she did
but why she chose to stick around with what what she did.
- Jonathan

I made you, but you're not me.
- Jonathan

Give me a firm handshake.
- Jonathan

No comments: