Movie Quote: Silver Linings Playbook


The world is hard as it is guys.
It's f*cking hard as it is.
Can somebody say "hey, let's be positive."
"Let's have a good ending to the story."
- Pat

(My Cherie Amour playing)
Pat: Is that song really playing?
Receptionist: We have music sometimes.
Pat: That song is killing me.
Can you please turn it off.

Receptionist: I can't.
Pat: What do you mean you can't?
Receptionist: I don't have the controls.
I'm sorry.

A one incident can change a lifetime.
- Dr. Patel

True love is about letting her go and see if she returns.
In the mean time, if you listen to that song,
I don't want you to fall apart.. so get strategy, okay?
You need one.
- Dr. Patel

Can you say the same about yourself f*cker?!
Can you forgive?
Are you any good at that?
- Tiffany

Dr. Patel: Pat, you have to have a strategy I told you earlier. 
You need to recognize these feelings coming to you,
otherwise you will be sent back to Baltimore.
So when you get these feelings you need to get a quieter place, 
with peace with yourself, how well you can.
Pat: Yeah, but it's easier said than done
Dr. Patel: You have to do it, you have no choice.

I got nothing but love brother.
- Pat's brother

Dear Tiffany,

I know you wrote the letter...
the only way you can meet my crazy (is by doing something crazy yourself). 
Thank you. I love you.
I knew it the minute I met you.
I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up.
I just got stuck.

Pat

No comments: