Movie Quote: Sundays At Tiffany's


This is the first place we met,
so.. this is the place we have to say goodbye.
- Michael

People have their own lives, they get busy.
- Jane

They're all beautiful it's just that 
Hugh is very particular, 
and every thing has to be perfect.
- Jane

No I'm not trying to convince you, 
you know, it's a fact.
- Jane

All I know is it 
I have a man who looked at me like that
I would never get out of bed.
- Psychologist, Jane's friend

I grow up.
Everybody has to grow up Michael
everybody but you.
- Jane

Michael: Oh, God I'm dying.
Old man in the Park: You're not dying but you're broken heart.
Michael: Why is it hurts so much? 
Old man in the Park: It's just means, you're human.

The right choice isn't always the best choice Jane.
Psychologist, Jane's friend

No comments: